top of page
Vintage Postcards of Bayside, New York
© Bayside Historical Society
Prior to the United States Postal Service establishing a numerical street system in 1916, Bayside had named streets, avenues, and boulevards.
Ahles Place, also called Elsie Place, was changed to 41st Avenue.
The view in this postcard is from the north west corner of Bell Avenue and Ahles Place.
bottom of page