Vintage Postcards of Bayside, New York

Masonic Lodge
© Bayside Historical Society

Masonic Lodge

The Masonic Lodge of Bayside was dedicated on December 10, 1923. It was built by the Gabler Construction Company from the plans of architect and Bayside resident Herbert O. Wiegand in a neo-classic style.

The building is located on the northeast corner of 36th Avenue (Lamartine Avenue) and Bell Boulevard (Avenue) and is now occupied by the Siloam Reformed Church of New York.

Previous
Next