top of page
Vintage Postcards of Bayside, New York
© Bayside Historical Society
Non-Commissioned Officers' Quarters - Fort Totten
These buildings were constructed in 1933 as semi-attached housing for non-commissioned officer in the Colonial Revival Style and feature slate roofs, twin sunrooms, and arched, projecting entranceways.
The buildings remained in use as housing until 1996 and can be seen in Fort Totten Park today.
bottom of page